New items added recently
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2022
27th November at 2pm at Bedford Stadium
Nominations required for General Secretary
The General Sec of the Eastern Young Athletes League is responsible for the following tasks and works in conjunction with the Fixtures Sec.
- Arrange and call the League Annual general meeting
- Minute the AGM and circulating the minutes
- Updating of the League constitution and rules as agreed by the AGM.
- Organising investigation of any complaints or misdemeanours which arise during the competitions, in conjunction with the general committee (by e-mail or by convening a formal meeting if necessary) and maintain notes of the same.
- Deal with any actions arising from committee discussions.
- Maintain an up-to -date club contacts list for use by host clubs and League officers.
- Apply to England Athletics for permits for all EYAL fixtures
- Organising purchase of age-group plaques for each league final match
Nominations in advance of the AGM should be sent to email@example.com
Its not a great deal of work – probably not more than 10 hours over a year